My Blog

Notes From the Underground Radio Show

TONITE!!! 3/6/13 - at 7:30, I will have a segment on the radio talking about hair! The station is 107.9 FM & can be accessed at my1079.com --the show is Notes Fom the Underground-- my old friend Dane will be intervieing me! This is exciting & scary, but I am looking forward to it & it could become a new thing! Be sure to tune in this evening!

This was a lot of fun & I am hoping to return to the airwaves soon!

10 Comments to Notes From the Underground Radio Show:

Comments RSS
Diploma of Beauty on Monday, April 22, 2013 3:52 AM
Different hair care tips with natural products. Apply a mixture of almond oil and gooseberry juice with finger tips on the scalp. your post on underground radio show is good to read..
Reply to comment

Vacation to Bermuda on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 2:24 AM
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting.
Reply to comment

cheap rolex on Thursday, May 09, 2013 8:24 AM
look exactly like the real things! We take every detail that
Reply to comment

criminal attorney in los angeles on Monday, July 08, 2013 12:43 AM
This was a lot of fun & I am hoping to return to the airwaves soon!
Reply to comment

hotel in jaipur on Saturday, July 13, 2013 1:15 AM
I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon
Reply to comment

replica montre on Sunday, July 14, 2013 11:16 PM
Shallow knowledge gives us the total bias, the reality of experience let us know Accumulate.
Reply to comment

seo services jaipur on Saturday, July 20, 2013 3:24 AM
Reply to comment

STRAIGHTENING MACHINE on Monday, July 22, 2013 4:41 AM
This was a lot of fun & I am hoping to return to the airwaves soon!
Reply to comment

Sunscreen Moisturizers on Monday, July 22, 2013 4:53 AM
Awesome information. Of course it has given me many things to consider as I update my knowledge about radio show or air waves. I appreciate it as that is great for me.
Reply to comment

Solar Battery Charger NZ on Thursday, August 01, 2013 10:12 PM
I am soooo looking forward to absorbing every minute of this!
Reply to comment